New Visa Credit Cards
Information for current cardholders on their new Visa credit cards
- 24/7 Cardholder Service: Call 1-800-270-3095 (toll free U.S.) or 531-233-6259 (International) for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
- ECS – Electronic Customer Service: Real-time credit card information, including transactions, pending activity, payment information, statements, custom e-mail alerts, plus you can sign up for e-statements and re-enroll for online access at: www.fortmcclellancu.org, click on “Credit Cards.”
- EMV Chip and Contactless Transactions – Your new card will include the latest chip technology including support for contactless transactions.
- Safe and Secure – Every chip transaction and every contactless transaction includes a unique code, helping to protect against fraud and keep your information safe.
- Contactless Card Symbol – Look for the contactless symbol on the payment terminal. Save time every time you tap.
- Your new card will be mailed on 08/08/2022 Please anticipate 7-10 business days for delivery.
- You can activate the card on 08/22/2022. Your old card will no longer work after this date.
- New cards will be mailed to all cardholders, regardless of whether they are primary or secondary cardholders. Please note: your credit card number and your expiration date will change.
- For security reasons, secondary cardholders and authorized users will have their own individual card number and Card Verification Value/Code (CVV/CVC – three-digit number on the back of the card) and each card will have their own expiration date.
- If you plan to use your card at any ATM, you will be required to use a Personal Identification Number (PIN). You can select your unique PIN during the activation of the card or call 800-270-3095 at a later time to select your PIN.
- A Recurring Activity Checklist is on the back of this letter to assist you in updating any recurring payments or credits that will be transferred to your new card.
Visit Frequently Asked Questionsand if you have any additional questions or inquiries prior to the conversion date of 08/22/2022, please call us at 256-237-2113. If you have questions or inquiries on or after the conversion date, please call Cardholder Service at 1-800-270-3095. Someone will be available to answer your call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- If mailing a check in August, please include your payment stub with your check and mail to the financial institution: Fort McClellan 1010 Golden Springs Road, Anniston, AL, 36207. After the conversion on 08/22/2022 the permanent mailing address will be:
- If via a bill pay service, automatic debit, or automatic transfer – Action is required. Remember to update your account information, payment address, or transfer request information when the first statement for your new card arrives.
- Recurring Activity Checklist Locate your New Account Number, Expiration date, and CVV/CVC code for your NEW credit card.
- Update card information for recurring charges or credits you have authorized by contacting the vendors.