BECOME A MEMBER
We’re here to help you when you need financial support
You can maintain your membership no matter where you
live or work in the future.
- Live, work, worship, or attend school in Calhoun, Cleburne, Talladega, Clay, Randolph, Cherokee, Etowah, St Clair, and Chambers Counties.
- City, County, State, and Federal employees living or working in St. Clair and Etowah Counties.
- All National Guard and US Army Reserve Personnel within the trade area of FMCU.
- Any relative of members, regardless of residence or place of employment.
To join Fort McClellan Credit Union, begin by opening a share savings account with a $25 deposit. Your share saving account establishes you as a member of the credit union and once you are a member, you can maintain your membership no matter where you live or work in the future.
To become a member, you will need to provide the following information:
- Government issued ID, Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport with current address.
- Secondary ID such as Birth Certificate or Social Security Card.