PROPERTY FOR SALE
Make A Bid Today!
*CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
Click Here to view a printable version of our current bid sheet.
To place a Mail-In bid, please mail your completed bid sheet to:
FORT MCCLELLAN CREDIT UNION
ATTN: PROPERTY BIDS
1010 GOLDEN SPRINGS ROAD
ANNISTON, AL 36207.
This is not an absolute sale as Fort McClellan Credit Union reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids. All bids must be sent to the above address. Must be 19 years or older to bid. Age verification of the winning bidder required before it is accepted. All collateral will be sold “AS IS” and the credit union disclaims any warranty with respect to said collateral. If you have any questions, please contact our Collections Department at [email protected] or (256) 237-2113.
THE CREDIT UNION ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, NOR GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY OF THE ODOMETER. SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
- The Credit Union reserves the right to reject any offer.
- The Credit Union reserves the right to pull the vehicle from bidding at any time during the auction process.
- Only the bidder with the accepted bid will be notified.
- Bids are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Vehicle may be inspected prior to submitting a bid. Please call 256-237-2113 to or visit 1010 Golden Springs Road, Anniston, AL 36207 for more information.
- Vehicle is being sold “AS IS” without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical.
- Once a bid is accepted by the Credit Union, you must present cash or certified funds to the Credit Union within 24 business hours, from time of notification. If funds are not received within the time frame specified, the vehicle will be sold to the bidder with the next highest offer.
- All sales are final.
Make Your Bid Online
Please contact Fort McClellan Credit Union’s Collections Department with any questions at 256-237-2113.
Bids are reviewed weekly. Please submit your bid by 5:00 PM (CST) each Wednesday.
Must be 19 years or older to bid. Age verification of winning bidder required before it is accepted. Payment must be made in certified funds (cashier’s check or cash). Financing through Fort McClellan Credit Union must be pre-approved prior to making an offer. This is not an absolute sale as Fort McClellan Credit Union reserves the right to reject any and/or all offers. All collateral will be sold “as is” and the credit union disclaims any warranty with respect to said collateral.