What We Do
Checking accounts designed to fit your needs. You can say goodbye to monthly service fees, transaction limits, & minimum balances!
Fort McClellan Credit Union’s Direct Deposit saves members time and effort. Through direct deposit, members can ensure that their check is automatically deposited into their account. Direct deposit takes the hassle out of a trip to the credit union while ensuring that our members have their money available to them on payday!
On-site ATM's, Night Depository, Safe Deposit Boxes, along with 4,500+ locations nationwide through the Service Center Network.
Member owned, your needs come first and we are here to serve you!
Get the Most Helpful Banking Tips from FMCU!
FMCU Routing Number #262287360
To obtain information on these and other services, email us or call Mail/Phone/Fax Services (256) 237-2113 or
1(800) 642-1220, fax 1(256) 469-2070
With mobile banking, members can have Fort McClellan Credit Union at their fingertips anytime, anywhere! Through our mobile app, members can see live updates, check their balance, and transfer funds from their phone. With fingerprint and facial recognition, our mobile app is a safe and convenient way to manage your finances!
- Our E-Statements allow members to view their monthly account statements with ease! Statements are encrypted and password protected reducing the risk of identity theft.
- E-statements also eliminate the need for paper, which makes them great for the environment!
- Members can sign up for e-statements today through our virtual branch!
- No matter if you’re saving for a nice vacation or wanting to keep a little extra money in your account for the holidays, the Christmas and Vacation Club Accounts are an option for you!
- With a minimum balance of just $25, you can begin saving in your Christmas or Vacation Club Account!
- Here’s how it works! After money is deposited into a Christmas Club Account, funds will remain inaccessible until they are automatically dispersed to your checking account on November 1st! For Vacation Club Accounts, after deposit, funds remain inaccessible until they are automatically dispersed into your Checking Account on April 1st!
Fort McClellan Credit Union offers our notary services to members free of charge. Bring in your paperwork to any of our six branches, and our staff would be glad to help you!
With Fort McClellan Credit Union’s ATM services, members have the freedom to get their cash almost anywhere. As an Allpoint and Co-Op partner, our members can access their funds at any Allpoint or Co-Op ATM free of any service-charges.
- Fort McClellan Credit Union’s wire transfer services allow members to send money to any participating financial institution SAFELY and EASILY!
- Through Fort McClellan Credit Union, members can wire money domestically or internationally for a minimal fee.
- Fort McClellan Credit Union offers Safe Deposit boxes to members at our Anniston, Jacksonville, Centre, and Roanoke Locations.
- Safe Deposit boxes are a great way to store important documents like birth certificates, automobile titles, property deeds, jewelry, and so much more! With a low annual fee, members can be sure that their personal items and information are safe and secure!
Can’t make it to one of our locations? No problem! Our virtual branch is your one stop shop for mobile banking! Through FMCU’s virtual branch, members can transfer between accounts, view balances and account history, as well as get copies of checks and statements!