Bobber Cooler Giveaway
- No purchase is necessary. Membership is not required to participate in the prize drawings.
- The Giveaway may be entered in one of three ways. 1. Like the Fort McClellan Credit Union Facebook Page, Comment the word “Cooler” and tag a friend on the Giveaway Post 2. Submit an entry form onsite including the full name, address, and phone number. 3. Submit an entry form by mail including the full name on a 3×5 piece of paper setting forth the entrant’s name, address, telephone number, and (if applicable) member/account number. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries will be secured in a sealed receptacle until June 30th, 2023, at 3:30 CST. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Credit Union. A maximum of 1 (one) entry per entry form or social media account per person is allowed. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple forms, methods, addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Credit Union.
- Manual entry will occur upon the Credit Union’s receipt of a written entry on a 3×5 piece of paper setting forth the entrant’s name, address, telephone number, and (if applicable) member/account number in one self-addressed stamped envelope to: Fort McClellan Credit Union 1010 Golden Springs Road, Anniston, AL 36207. Limit to one entry request per outer envelope. One entry per any one branch location, any entry submitted at multiple locations is considered a breach of the official rules and your entry will be disqualified at the discretion of the Credit Union. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. The Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, erroneously delivered, incomplete or postage-due entries.
- The promotion is from April 17th, 2023, through June 30th, 2023. All entries must be in at 3:30 p.m. CST. The winners will be announced on the afternoon of June 30th, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. CST. You do not need to be present to win.
- Prize acceptance is limited to eligible persons who are U.S. residents and have the ability to pick up the prize in one of our branch locations. By submitting any entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Employees of the Credit Union and their immediate family members residing in a single household are not eligible. The Credit Union will notify the winners. If any prize is unclaimed, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- The Credit Union will award two (2) prizes on June 30th, 2023. The prizes will include 1 (one) Floating Bobber Cooler ($125.00). The winners will be chosen by random drawing from all eligible entries at 4:00 p.m. June 30th, 2023.
- The winners will be notified by phone using the contact number written on the entry slip or by Facebook Message under the account used to Like and Comment on Fort McClellan Facebook Page. The Credit Union will attempt to contact the winner based on the method of entry a maximum of three (3) times within three (3) business days of the drawing. The winner must claim the prize in person within 14 business days of the notification.
- To claim the prize, the winner (and their parent or guardian, if applicable) must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and a publicity release to the Credit Union in person at a Fort McClellan Credit Union branch within 14 days of notification, or prize will, at the Credit Union’s discretion, be forfeited. The prize will be awarded only if entrants comply with these Official Rules. No cash or other consideration will be paid. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- For prize winners under the age of eighteen (18), the parent or guardian providing consent for participation and prize acceptance accepts responsibility for all federal, state, local or other taxes or other assessments that may be associated with or imposed upon the winner of any prize in this promotion.
- Any winner, members of any winner’s household, relatives, and persons who use any prize awarded by the Credit Union, and such person’s heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators release and exempt the Credit Union and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, demands, choices in action, and damages which they have now or any time in the future arising from use of any prize, including personal injury or death.
- By accepting the prize, the winner (their parent or guardian, if applicable) consents to the use of his/her name and photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional services without compensation. The name (and photograph, as applicable) of the prize winner may be posted in all Credit Union branch locations, published in the Credit Union’s newsletter, and included in other informational resources and advertisements such as the Credit Union’s website, digital signage, etc. The winners will be selected in a random drawing on the afternoon of June 30th, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. The selection of the winner here under will be final.