Credit Card Dates
Important dates for retirement of our current Visa/MasterCard programs
We are excited to announce our new credit card program. We are retiring our current credit cards (Visa/Mastercard) * and their rewards program in order to bring you new options and enhanced rewards. As part of the process of retiring the current cards and rolling out the new VISA there are several dates that will be vital to you as a member.
- August 8: New VISA cards will be mailed; existing cards will no longer be eligible for Cash Advance transactions.
- August 10: Act now, ScoreCard Rewards Points will not roll over to your new card. You are on the clock! You have until October 18, 2022, to redeem your points for valuable merchandise and travel rewards. Visit www.ScoreCardRewards.com or call 800-854-0790 to redeem today!
- August 18: All auto draft payments will be expired. It is extremely important to update your account information on all recurring payments or credits that you have authorized on your Fort McClellan Credit Union Visa. Contact the Credit Union for ANY payments made on EZcardinfo.com after this conversion date.
- August 19: Member statements will no longer be accessible through EZcardinfo.com and this will be the last day ScoreCard Rewards Points are accrued. We recommend that you save or print the statements for your records prior to this date. All previous card history will be retained by the Credit Union for member inquires.
- August 22: You can activate the new card on August 22, 2022. Your old card will no longer work after this date.
The New VISA card will have a new rewards program with excellent options for our members. We look forward to a smooth transition, if you have any questions, please call us at 256-237-2113 or visit our Credit Card FAQ page.
*If you currently have a VISA and a MasterCard credit card you will receive a VISA card to replace each retiring credit card program.