OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Last Updated: September 10, 2021
Beginning Monday, September 13th, 2021, Fort McClellan Credit Union’s branches will return to normal lobby and drive-thru service. We encourage members to utilize our drive-thru and digital services to continue limited contact.
What to Expect When Entering a Branch Lobby
Masks are required for members and employees.
Hand sanitizer will be available for member use upon lobby entry.
Upon entering a branch, members are asked to stand 6-feet apart to maintain social distancing.
FMCU Operating Hours
- Lobby: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Drive-thru: Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM. Friday opened until 6:00 PM (Anniston City, Golden Springs, Jacksonville & Roanoke Locations)
- Call Center: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Extended Drive-thru and Call Wait Times
- View balances and account history.
- Deposit Checks
- Apply for loans. You can also apply online at fortmcclellancu.org.
- Sign up to receive eStatements.
- Transfer between accounts.
- Transfer loan payments.
- Set up alerts